Monday, December 22, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (12/21/08)



My Pick of the Week will really get us into the spirit of Christmas. It's the Resident Evil: Degeneration movie, which does not star what's her face. It's a CGI movie that has Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield in it.

Also out on DVD this week, they're still making Beethoven movies. Seriously.


In theaters this week is The Spirit, a superhero movie that seems to be influenced by Sin City. Only this one is PG-13, so I bet the comic book nerds hold their nose to this one.


Out on the Virtual Console this week is Phantasy Star IV. I've never played this game but I know I was shocked to see it in a store for 100 bucks. I can't imagine any 16-bit game being worth that much. I don't recall any Super NES games being that much, even when a few were 70 dollars. 800 Wii Poins.

Finally we have Fun! Fun! Minigolf for WiiWare. I want to believe, but I've been burned by several lousy Wii games before. If the reviews are any good I'll pick this up.

No comments: