Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Me, famous?

The other day I got a friendly spam from a user named Sara. Or was it Abagale? Anyway, she gave me a website and said I could use it to promote my blog. I would like to answer her right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why the heck do you think I use a pseudonym? I always joke about becoming famous and spreading my media empire, but I spend all my time fearing that someone will connect this blog to my real life. I know the Internet is a public forum, but no matter how many people read this blog (out side my circle of friends) I just want to be left alone. That doesn't mean I won't reply to comments, but really. I've seen people more messed up then me seek fame and get destroyed. I'll be content to have a blog that doesn't appeal to anyone but myself, thank you very much.

No comments: