Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (8/25/09)

This compilation is unnecessary, but I'm making Metriod Prime Trilogy my Pick of the Week because the individual games were great. I wish there could be a Metroid Prime 4 to tide us over until Other M.


Also out this week in theaters are two unnecessary sequels to horror films. I guess the summer blockbusters are over.


On DVD is the entire Billy Jack series. See why Tom Laughlin is the hero of hippies everywhere.

I don't know what this is but it looks crazy.

On the Nintendo DS is either a Professor Layton rip off or a Brain Age ripoff. I don't know which.

On the Wii is Curse Mountain, which supposedly has RE4 controls. Sounds good to me already.

On Virtual Console is Super Empire Strikes Back. Spoiler alert: Greedo still shot first a movie ago. 800 Wii Poins.

Finally we have two Harvest Moon games, one for the Wii and one for the DS. I can't keep track of this series.

No comments: