Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (8/18/09)

My Pick of the Week is Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land. What more can I say? Math!


Also out this week is Season 12 of The Simpsons. At the time I thought this was the worst season they did, but I wish this series would get any reaction out of me now. I hope they include an apology for the panda rape episode in the commentaries. Regular set here.


In theaters this week is Plan Nine from Outer Space, riffed live by Rifftrax. I've mentioned this before. One night only on the 20th. I hope to be there at a local theater.

Also in theaters is a movie called Shorts. Didn't I already complain about some terrible looking kids film that looked like Spy Kids?

Are the X Games still around? Apparently if they're making a 3D movie about them. I blame the X Games for all those terrible extreme games made around the PlayStation era.

Out this week is not one but two movies about the war or whatever that went on in Ireland in the 70s and 80s. Why does Hollywood kill itself by posting two similar movies together so people end up seeing neither?

More like, Everybody Ignored UPN. Am I right?!

Awww, did little Jerry get jealous of little Danny?

1 comment:

The Mickey said...

Honestly, I've been pleasantly surprised by the Simpsons, lately.

And it's not just the HD. I don't have it.