Saturday, August 1, 2009

Speaking of closing time

This concludes another year of me posting about music video challenges. I hope you enjoyed it and the one day lag that happened too often this month didn't bother you.



If I had to pick one video as the best this month, I would pick Moment of Weakness by Bif Naked. It still amuses me that she walks around the office building like a female WWF member. Other videos I really liked were Everything to Everyone, Mixed Up S.O.B., and Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal.



Stay tuned for next July where we'll do another 31 videos, including music video number one hundred.

As for August, I'm going back to being lazy. Don't worry, because Lita will still post her Sims stories, so it won't just be me posting lazy This Week In Entertainment articles.

No comments: