Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 8

All right! We're back! Of course, it's been at least a month since I've played this, so we'll see where we are.


AGGGHHH!!! THE FURNITURE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OUR FURNITURE!!!


Oh. There it is. How about those load times, huh?

"Hey, speaking of load times..."


"I think this one is just about up!"

Yipes! Looks like it's almost time to meet the Spare!


You can't tell in this poorly lit shot, but wurwolf just climbed into a car. Off to the hospital with her!


Hey, BOG! Your mom is going to the hospital to give birth to your new baby brother or sister. Don't you want to go support her?

"Nah. I got my own problems. *SIGH*"

...Ok. It's getting a little Emo in here. Let's see how wurwolf is.


The game picked the Spare's first traits, but Brave and Artistic are both nice ones. Thanks, game!


"So, what? Why am I in here? Were you hoping I'd hold this fruit of my mother's faithlessness and my heart would melt?"

Aww, come on. It's not the kid's fault. Besides, look at his little face!

"Whatever. It's time for me to go to school. Mom can feed this thing."

...fine.

wurwolf! Come take care of your baby!


"Oh, ugh!!! Has there ever been a kid that didn't suck?"

Come on, wurwolf, I know I gotta let you guys live your lives, but I'm trying to tell a nice story here. If I can't get BOG to care about this baby, I was at least hoping you'd try to do a better job with this one than you did with the last one.

"Yeah, just keep hoping, Pollyanna."

...

:o(


Sally Bumblefudge is dead! DEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey, look! BOG brought a little friend home from school! That's nice!


"Pff! Little?! That's a laugh."

"Mom, quit embarrassing me! I'm trying to make a friend here!"

"Oh, don't worry, Son. I'm not the worst mom ever, no matter what you might sing at strangers in the park. See? I'm even fixing you guys some grilled cheese."

"...Thanks, Mom, I guess that's nice."

"Looks like I'm gonna have to make some more than I thought."

"What?"

"I'm saying it looks like your friend will want a lot of food. On account of she's such a fata--"

"MOOOOM!!!"

"What?"

"What's that noise?"

"Oh, that's just the fire alarm."



"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! THE FIRE ALARM???? WHAT THE HELL, MOM, ARE YOU SERIOUS????"

"Oh, relax, you big baby. You always were a whiner."

"HOW ON EARTH DO YOU START A FIRE JUST BY MAKING GRILLED CHEESE????"


"It's really not a big deal. You never were able to keep your cool. They wouldn't have invented fire extinguishers if they didn't expect this to happen."


"There. It's fixed. Honey, I know you might be at a place where you think your options are limited, but are you sure you like this kid? I think he just crapped his pants."

"MOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

"Er... Ms. Bumblefudge? Um... I think maybe the fire isn't out yet... maybe..."


"Oh, for fuck's sake!"


"There! Beat the fire department to putting out the fire! Would a 'bad mom' be able to do that?"

"A good mom wouldn't have started the fire in the first place."

"I should wash your mouth out with soap."


"Wow. That was pretty freaky. My mom always does this. She always takes everything good that's happening for me and ruins it."

"Um, can we talk about something else besides your mom? Like ever?"

"I'm sorry. It's just my MOM almost set us both on FIRE. That makes an impression. But what do you want to talk about?"

"Got any pot?"

"What?"

"Um, I mean... I think you're hot?"

"Well... thanks... actually, I think you're kind of pretty, too. I mean, your face is... er *cough* I mean, you know, I've never met a girl before quite like--"

"OH, GEEZUM CROW HAVE I GOT TO PEE!! MY BACK TEETH ARE FLOATING OVER HERE!! LOOK AT MY EYEBALLS, ARE THEY TURNING YELLOW???"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!"

"Will you STOP worrying about your mom?!"

"But I--"



"MMPF!!"

"Woo!! Go Boggy!! You got an extra large sack of sugar over there!!"

"MMMoMMPH!!!!!"


Ahhh, young love. So beautiful. So touching.

That's it for now! Take care!

3 comments:

wurwolf said...

Okay, so BOG might have a point. I am a pretty bad mom.

In my Sim's defense, however, I would just like to say that, much like Sim wurwolf, Real wurwolf is a pretty crappy mom, too. I can totally see me doing all that stuff when my kids bring friends over, and in fact I have. BUT -- all of my kids' friends love me and tell my kids all the time how lucky they are to have a cool mom. SO THERE. I think BOG is just a big whiny baby.

Lita said...

On the other hand, you probably didn't bring random dudes into your home and make out with them in front of the kids while you were still married to their father.





You didn't do that, right?

Tork said...

Lita's commentary reminds me of the way I used to think when I played with toys as a kid: Entire inner monologues with my own characters.

And that's one of the many reasons why Lita is a fun writer.