Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 9

Welcome back to more of this!

BOG is so hard to photograph. I dodged the hell out of this picture and you can still barely see him.

"What exactly are you trying to say?"

I'm trying to say that EA didn't worry too much about the logistics of taking pictures of black people when they made this game. So. What are you doing. Feeding Hero?

"Yeah. Somehow I just knew I'd end up being the one raising this kid. That lazy cow upstairs won't drag her ass out of bed before noon."

Oh, stop it. This is maybe only the second feeding you've had to do.

"Yeah, ok. Leaving now."


Ok, wurwolf. BOG wussed out. Time for you to change the diaper.

"Oh, yeah? Hmm. Yeah, I'll get right on that right--- WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD THAT BE??"

What?? Where?? I don't see any--



Oh, you bitch.


"Woo hoo! Woo hoo! Sprayin' my butt!! Wooo!!!"

wurwolf, if you're going to be out here, at least do something useful.


"Oh, fine. (...stupidragglefrackinmurgleburgle...)"


It is Hero's birthday! And now he is a toddler! There he is!


He looks almost part Asian, even though his father wasn't. Maybe it's just a toddler thing.


He also tends to photograph kind of evil.


It's a little worrying.



Hero isn't the only one who has a birthday to think about! The next day, it's BOG's turn!

BOG is a loner and isn't into parties, so he doesn't care if he just ages naturally. wurwolf likes parties, though, and has the party perk that makes all her parties legendary. I put her on the phone and let her make the guest list for BOG's party.


For BOG's birthday party, wurwolf invites her best friend Bree (who hasn't finished loading yet), that dude she's cheating on BOG's dad with,


BOG's aunt Angie (I was thinking maybe she's settled down since her crazy youth and gave her another chance. You can't tell, but she did not feel that this occasion was worth showering for and is being followed by a cloud of stinkiness),


BOG's girlfriend (I think her name is Andrea?), and BOG's girlfriend's sister, who are both unhappy to be standing in Angie's vapor trail.


Look at that thousand yard stare. wurwolf is already regretting inviting Angie to this shindig.


"Guh-huh! Hi! How are you?"

"Tee hee! Hi! I'm good! How are you?"

"Hee hee! I'm good! Hee hee!"

Ah, teenagers in love. It's all kind of cute and gross at the same time.

Hey! It's Girlfriend's birthday today, too! I know! What are the odds?! (We're aging via magical birthday cake, so the odds are what I tell them to be.)

It's Ladies First, so I send her to the birthday cake before BOG.


Wow, random clothing chooser thing, that is a terrible thing to do to a woman on her birthday.


Look at Angie's head peeking out behind wurwolf like a devil on her shoulder. You just know who to blame if wurwolf says or does anything obnoxious for the rest of the party. Fight it, wurwolf!


"Wow. Are you really going to eat that slice of cake, dear? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"It's my BIRTHDAY, Ms. Bumblefudge!!"



Wow. The clothing chooser REALLY hates this poor girl. I'll have to do something about this some time.


What the hell is Angie doing?

"HA HA!!! Look at the birthday boy! What are you gonna do, little birthday boy? You gonna blow out the candles on your stupid little birthday boy cake? Ha ha!!! Sounds like something a lame little birthday boy would do!!!"

Wow. What a bitch.



Undaunted by the taunts of his aunt, BOG proceeds with the birthday cake aging ritual.

Oh, good God no. I know you can't see it, but I can, and this will NOT last. To the mirror right--


Oh. Gotta choose the Lifetime Wish. Master of the Arts seems right up BOG's alley, so I go for that. Notice how he also got the Writer option that was denied to wurwolf.

Ok, Buddy, NOW you gotta get over to that mirror--

"Um, Boggy? Didn't she tell you to go change your clothes and hair? Like a few times?"

"Yep."

"I hear her frantically clicking right now."

"It's my birthday. I want to eat some cake."

"You just know she's going to start calling you Fabio any moment now."

"Oh, fine!"


And here's the new Young Adult BOG! I lightened up his hair a bit, and though I looked through the facial hair options, all the goatees looked terrible, so BOG keeps his teenage soulpatch.

Come back next time when BOG takes over as Bumblefudge heir and head of house! It's been a busy day, but everybody is happy and all is right with the world!

Take care!

No comments: