Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Can Hummus Change Your Life?

Pretend it did and get a free t-shirt!

I love to get free things and I found this site where all you have you to do is write some story about hummus to get a free shirt. I made up a story about helping my cousin plan her wedding reception. I said all my family members weren't into hummus so I was expecting a lot of bellyaching and moaning about seeing hummus on the table. But then a miracle happened! Everyone got turned onto garlic hummus! Now we are all healthier and happier people! Yay hummus!

So write your story about the joys of hummus and get a free tee. Then share them here. Let's see who can be the corniest, the most inspirational or the biggest fan of hummus.

Hands in the middle. One, Two, Three! GOOOOOO HUMMUS!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lita said...

Do you suppose they'd accept my story about how I've tried hummus a few times, but I've never really gotten what the big deal is?

Rimmi said...

I think they want to know how hummus completely changed your life for the better. Tell them a yummy hummus story.

PM said...

"How Hummus Changed My Life," by Bongo

BONGO: If you're interested, I'll be in my quarters at lunchtime, covered in taramasalata.
ACE: I didn't know your bread was buttered that side, Bongo.
BONGO: It isn't. I've been happily married for 35 years. It's just, a chap like you can turn a guy's head.
ACE: I'm sorry, Bongo. Lunch is...on Millie.
BONGO: Would it make any difference if it was...hummus?
ACE: I'm sorry, Bongo. I'm strictly "butter-side-up."
BONGO: Understood. (ACE leaves the office.) What a guy!

Rimmi said...

HAW!!! I love that scene!!! Ace was cool. He was the best. Man, I miss Red Dwarf.