Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Bumblefudge Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 7

Holy crap! It has been a long time since I touched this! I guess I better get to it. We'll see if I can remember what the hell was going on when I took these pictures.


Oh. Well, I guess first off was that it was a mistake to let wurwolf piss away her inheritance on that fancy vault, considering she doesn't really have a regular job. Say hello to the repo lady!

please don't take anything important... please don't take anything important... please don't take anything important...


Ah. Fancy bathtub, but it's in a bathroom connected to a bedroom that nobody is using at the moment. I can live with that.


Meanwhile, BOG is starting to make a name for himself with his music!

o/` My mom doesn't get me,
She thinks she's so cool,
She's cheating on my dad,
With a bunch of other tools,
Yeah, yeah, yeah o/`

"Hey, Son, how are you--"

"Working on my homework right now, Mom. God."

"...Yeah, ok. Sorry."


BOG's finally got enough guitar expertise that if he asks for tips, he has a chance of getting them. Way to go, BOG!

o/` Mom's always talkin' at me,
She don't know what to say,
If she could keep her panties on,
I might not make her go away,
Yeah, yeah, yeah. o/`


Wurwolf's lifetime goal is to break up with a bunch of dudes, but this is impossible. I've thrown everybody at her that I can find, and they all turn her down. It seems like everybody is paired up already and nobody is willing to cheat on their spouse, so try as she might, wurwolf just strikes out with everybody. That's why I made the difficult decision to change wurwolf's lifetime want.


After canceling and retrying numerous times and only getting lame things, I finally settled on this stupid lifetime want. It doesn't fit wurwolf's personality at all, but neither did the other options, and the writer LTWs did not come up at all. At least there's a shadow of a chance of achieving this. Stupid damn prude neighbors.


And, of course, as soon as the pressure is off, look what happens.


wurwolf conquers another manmaid.

"Hi, Boggy. Were you out late playing your guitar?"

"Hi Mom. Yeah. What's the manmaid still doing here?"

"Oh... um. The house was really dirty. We live in a dirty filthy house."

"Oh. Whatever, Mom."



"Ugh... she's not even trying to hide it anymore... I hate her so much."

He really does.

It doesn't help that she's no good at paying bills. Look who's here!

please don't take anything important... please don't take anything important... please don't take anything important...



No! NO!!! Not the stove!!! That's the best stove!!!! We can't afford to replace it with anything decent!!!!!


ARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!


You are such a jerk.


o/` I'm out in the park,
'cause my mom's a man-shark.
Too busy bein' a whore,
to keep the repo from poundin' on our door.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. o/`

Not your best work.

"Who asked you?"

What is a man-shark?

"Shut up. Everybody will be saying it when I'm famous.

Oh, kid, you'll never be--



o/` My mom's a stupid whore,
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
She'll sleep with anything,
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
I think that at her core,
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
There is an unclean thing,
Yeah, yeah, yeah. o/`

Oh.

3 comments:

Tork said...

Wow, is that what repo people do? I want to be a repo guy when I grow up!

wurwolf said...

Damn. Besides try to get in a bunch of dude's pants and fish a guitar out of a pond for him, what did I do to BOG to make him hate me so much?

Lita said...

Mainly just trying to get in dudes' pants. Sim kids don't react well to their parents dating other people.