Friday, February 1, 2008

Final Football Game of Spring of '08

If you've read my archives, you may have noticed that I was way more interested in last year's Superbowl. It gave me the opportunity to talk about my favorite Skins team. This year I just don't care. I have up on my posts about football halfway through. I feel better about this game now that Dallas and San Diego are out of it, but I still don't really care. I'll tape it and the Puppy Bowl on Sunday. But I'll most likely be focusing on work while the game is on.

I pick the Pats because I just think the AFC is superior to the NFC. Giants may have looked good since these teams last met, and they may make a game out of it, but I can't see the Pats losing. The Pats, Jaguars, Colts, and Chargers are way better than the Cowboys, Packers, and Bucs. Also, the two week break will probably mess with the momentum the Giants had. We'll see, but I'm sure that the Pat fans will shut up the Dolphin fans.


Week 17: 8-8
Season total: 165-94 (.637)
Playoffs: 6-4

No comments: