Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dedicated to my one true love: The ladies

Women say to me, hey Mickey, what do you look for in a match?

Well, first of all I see if it can catch fire whilst struck against a cardboard box that has one of those sparky strip thingies......

And then I realize that's not what they mean.

Of course, no one ever asks me the question regardless of what it means, but , I thought I'd distract myself by waxing poetic about some of life's most pressing issues.

I'm very simple when it comes to what I look for in a woman.

I suppose I'm like most guys.


















Photobucket





I need a woman who can pronounce Mxyzptlk correctly. And more importantly, if the need arises, know how to trick him into saying his name backwards in order to send that tricky little bastard back to his home dimension.









All qualified ladies apply here.




And soon. Guy's been living with me for the last 5 months. He's really creeping me out.

No comments: