Saturday, November 8, 2008

Couple movies

I'd like to poin out a couple movies. One is already available. One will come out in a year or so.


The first one is named Possumus Woman. It's made by Ben Heckendorn, who is known of taking old video game consoles and making them into portables. I watched the first fourth of his Adventurous movie which was fun, but I never got back to finish it. Hopefully I'll get around to watching this and some of his other movies, which are all really low budget stuff. All these movies are free but you have to have broadband to download them.


The other movie is The Lost Skeleton Returns Again. It's a sequel to The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, which was a fun parody of fifties sci-fi movies. Animala is in that movie, which is worth the price alone. Apparently the scientist of the first film loses faith in science, so he grows depressed. If you saw the first film, you know how he used science in every sentence, so this should be great. Unfortunately, the crew who made this movie have yet to release there second film, Trail of the Screaming Forehead, so I don't expect this to come out for a while. Oh well. It's just like how Hobgoblins 2 is still in post-production too, except that's the only way I would ever mention these two movies in the same paragraph.

Did I mention that Animala is a great character?

No comments: