Monday, November 24, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (11/24/08)



My Pick of the Week is familiar to my friends and me. It's a port of Chrono Trigger for the DS. I won't be picking it up unless I really want to see the new dungeon, but it's still a great game. It's the only game that really does a time travel theme right. (By the way, I would have loved it if they released this for the PS early, and not on that crappy Final Fantasy Chronicles set.)

On dvd this week is Hancock. I didn't see it so I may have to pick it up. Are you aware that Will Smith is pretty much the only movie star that can consistently draw people to theaters?

I don't watch 24, but wasn't this episode (movie?) on last night?

I think we should stop pushing Christmas so early, but we don't have to become totalitarians!

I'm not a fan of Comedy Central's mock news shows but here's Steven Colbert's Christmas dvd.

For those too lazy to wrap up a DVD case of Indiana Jones 4. Just remember to unwrap the outer wrappings or you'll really show everybody how lazy you are. (I need a thesaurus.)

Shouldn't this complete Pink Panther Collection come with insulation?

Something tells me that this 3D animated sequel to The Nutty Professor isn't very good. It could be the fact that it's buried deep in the amazon listings despite having Jerry Lewis in it.

I have on idea what this is about but I like the cover.


On the Wii we have a safecracking game. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt. This game could be either fun or poinless and I hope it's the former. I assume you rotate the Wii remote with your wrist.

No comments: