Sunday, April 6, 2008

In case you worry about me...

This article mentions bloggers who worked themselves to death. A few poins for my readers.


A) I don't update everyday like I used to in the early days because of my health. Yeah, really..

B) If I somehow die while this blog still exist, it will not be because I'm overworked and stressed. It will be because I don't eat enough healthy foods and I don't exercise.

(folds his arms and has a small grin)

(nods once)

(nods twice)

C) Getting paid for a blog? That's for wussies!!!!!!! Unless you know someone who will pay me full time. Then I'll reluctantly show those wussies how it's done.

D) Please see C. I have a paypal account if that's ok. Also, I could show you my amazon wish list if you want to pay that way.



No more updates for tonight. Now I'm off to eat this entire bag of fritos.

No comments: