Monday, April 21, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (4/21/08)



Slow week, so My Pick of the Week is this DVD full of commercials with cartoon characters. Hopefully it has Fred and Barney smoking.


In theaters this week is a movie about a big gator. That's the good part. Unfortunately, it's from the director of Wolf Creek. You had my interest, then you lost it.


I don't know if this has been out on DVD yet, but here's Gumby and his 1995 movie. I hope it has robots in it.

Cloverfield was recommended by Waiterbot.

River King was a series released around the same time the first few Harvest Moon games were. (It's made by the same company.) I was tempted to pick up the Game Boy version but I heard it was really boring. It's a fishing RPG, so I can see that being the case.

The world ends with me? Or does it end with anime!!!

No comments: