Monday, April 28, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (4/28/08)



When you own a Nintendo console, your big games are easy to pick out. They're all first party games. Today's Pick of the Week is the latest Mario Kart game. While the only Mario Kart game I've enjoyed is the original, this one looks good if only for online Battle Mode. I love Battle Mode, and I want to see how well the wheel works.



Wow. Unless this is from another group of radical Mormons, this was quick. (I apologize if Radical Mormon is the wrong phrase, but I think they consider themselves a fundamental version of the church of Latter Day Saints. I don't know a thing about non-Catholic churches.)

Out in theaters this week is Iron Man, singling the start of the summer blockbusters. I'll do a post about that later this week.



On DVD, we have another volume of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. I don't think it lasted long enough to fit on three volumes, but that's probably because I got bored of it quickly.

Mechagodzilla, now with original dub. SO SHUT THE HELL UP, JAPANESE NERDS! (Not nerds who are Japanese. Nerds who think they're better because they love Japanese (junk) culture. I seriously don't care if the original dub is better.)

No comments: