Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (4/14/08)



I don't know if this has been released to DVD already, but my Pick of the Week is Jesse James vs Frankenstein's Daughter. I'm sure it's a hilariously bad movie. I mean, a girl as a scientist!? As if!


Also out on DVD is Alien vs Predator: Requiem. Because the first one was so great!


I already discussed Lawrence of Arabia in another post. So get it!

I do this a little too often.

Our on the Wii is a trio of interesting games. The first is Okami, which from what I've heard is Zelda:Twilight Princess, only without the Link parts.

Next up is Summer Sports. Although I hate these mini-game collections that will kill the Wii, I can forgive this game for including croquet.

The third one is Emergency Mayhem. It's too bad that the early reviews are bad, because it seems to be an interesting game where you go around in a fire truck or other emergency services. It could be a good Crazy Taxi game if done right.

No comments: