Tuesday, April 7, 2009

King's Dominion 2008 Part 6




I started to look for one of my favorite parts of the park at this poin. Here I am next to the Anaconda again. I'm back at the Congo section.





I got a lemonade. I usually don't get lemonade but I tried the one they had here and it was great.

It still wasn't hot so I don't think the Coca Cola spray was on. Darn it.





One more for the road.








I'm still wondering around the park. Here's the newest ride of the park, at least last year. The Dominator has a cheasy name with a cheasy font. I decided against riding it because I had already reached my limit on roller coasters that day. Plus you aren't cramped safely inside a cart. Dangling your legs is probably a little scarier.

















I almost bought a pin with the Dominator's logo on it, but I felt it was silly to buy it after declining the ride.





Where are they?! I need my glasses!








This is a picture from late in the day. I got a call on a phone to come over to this ride. The group wanted to go on the Volcano roller coaster. I was told that we weren't going to be in the park for much longer.

For the rest of the day I went on old classic rides that I love. I went on the swings ride. I went to the former Yogi's Cave just to look for the elusive Ranger Smith. (I'll find him before I die.) And I tried to get on the Scrambler but just as I got on the ride after a long wait, it broke down. That was the ride I got on after the Group wanted to get on the Volcano.

At that poin I forget if I got on anymore rides. I think after a little scrambling I just conceded defeat. I don't think I got on any rides a second time with the exception of the log flume, and I doubt that. It wasn't long before I met up with my sister next to the lockers.





What's this?


We end this post with a cliffhanger because we're almost done. I should wrap up this trip in the next post and move on to the next one. See you then.

No comments: