Wednesday, April 8, 2009

King's Dominion 2008 Part 7

We're about to wrap up this trip.





So I'm walking with my sister with my stuff in my hands and we're about to call it a day when the sky becomes really dark. Before long it gets really windy and a storm breaks out. They start shutting down rides while crowds of people start heading to the exits.






Of course, I try to take a few pictures as we hurry along.








I think this was taken around the same time but things seem too normal.









It was pretty surreal for a few minutes. I forgot if it rained but I'm sure there was some thunder as we walked from the Water Works to the entrance of the park.






Things died down a bit by the time we got to the park entrance. I think we're waiting in line for the group photos from the beginning of the day.






Frankly this photo looks like it was taken in the morning despite the fact that this is the next photo in sequence.






This photo is so blurry that I'll leave it in despite the fact that that's our group photo. We have a magnet of this picture at home.






At this poin I was given a little time to hit the souvenir stores. I didn't quite shop in them as much as last time. I bought another KD poker chip, a slinky, and another KD t-shirt.






Some prize I saw while we were waiting in line for our photos.














Three more for the road!










So the day of wakka ended. I don't have any anecdotes about when we left or when we drove home.

This concludes my picture show for my last trip to King's Dominion. Next time I go I'll probably have even less pictures to share and less stories.

Tune in next time when I discuss a theme park I've never been to before.

No comments: