Monday, April 20, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (4/20/09)

Photobucket

Hmm, this is a slim week. I'll guess I'll make a Wii racing game as My Pick of the Week. I'm not a fan of racing games but I like the way Wii Mario Kart handles and this game seems to be more of the same controls-wise. Hopefully it'll include the mp3 player option that Excite Truck had.


In theaters this week is Mike Tyson. Before you decide to run in the opposite direction, I mean it's a movie about him. I wish there was a trailer where he promised that this movie would eat your spare cash or something.


On DVD is Caprica, a Battlestar Galactica movie. The most I ever watched of that show was a couple very shakey minutes. Sorry Enterprise haters, but no matter how bad Star Trek can get, at least it doesn't make me nauseous.

Just a friendly reminder that a prequel to our franchise is coming out soon, ok?

And if you didn't get that reminder, here's another. Has Hugh Jackman had any success outside of the X-Men movies? I'm curious now.

...But really! (Britney's career seems to have gone from Hollywood in-joke about her virginity to being an in-joke herself. If there's anything else I've missed it.)

I'm sure 60 Minutes is talking about memes.


Out on the DS is 101-in-1, another collection of mini-games. If the video game industry banned mini-games for a year, would it survive? Don't forget that Nintendo isn't the only thing that has this problem, even if they have it worse than others.

No comments: