Monday, April 6, 2009

King's Dominion 2008 Part 5







While I was still at the front area of the park I decided to snap a few more pictures of these fountains.

Like I said in the last update I walked towards Old Virginia, the area where they have the log flume ride and White Water Canyon. I believe we're at the "wonder around aimlessly" part of this trip.





My dad loves crane games and is decent at them so I snapped this picture. I rarely play them and have little luck with them.





I'm pretty sure I'm at the arcade outside the Action Theater. The Action Theater had a SpongeBob theme. I don't watch that show and even if I wanted to go to the Action Theater that felt a little too kiddy for me.








I like waterfalls. So shoot me.





They let people smoke in the park? Weird. I'm surprised they haven't completely banned it.








YOU JERKS! I want my money back. (But let me stay for the rest of the day.)

At this poin I think I went on the Blue Ridge Tollway. Old-timey cars are fun. I was tempted to pull my camera out and snap pictures while I drove, but you're not allowed to hold up the group of three drivers, and it's all done on a rail, so I couldn't do it. Oh well, at least my parents have a video recording of them on the ride in the seventies somewhere.










I think these pictures were snapped while I was waiting in line for the old-timey cars. If not it's around the same area. Who knows what I'm thinking when I pull the camera out?





Again, I want my money back.

I guess this is the sequel to the previous year's "Twistin' to the Sixties." I guess this follows the sixties after the idealism went away and it all became about counter-culturing. Or not. Who knows? I don't, because it was closed that day.





I took a picture of this due to the fact that it has Bono on it, but I would never buy anything from the caricature place. I'd hate to see how my face would look exaggerated.


I may have gone on more rides but it's been so long.

I'll end this post here. Next time we'll discuss more rides (if I remember them) and maybe the shocking conclusion to the day.

No comments: