Sunday, June 7, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (6/8/09)


OH YEEEEEAH! SNAP INTO MY PICK OF THE WEEK OR FACE THE WRATH OF BONESAW!

(Wait, WWE? Were they forced to keep the E for old stuff or is he still around? I'm just picking this DVD for the heck of it but I assumed it was from his stuff in the 80s.)



Also out on DVD this week is the American version of Whose Line is it Anyway? It's a best of, which disqualifies it from pick of the week but it's still about a great show. (Despite what some snotty UK-only WLiiA fans will tell you! You know who you
are!)

On the other hand there's probably so many episodes of Judge Judy that I can't see them releasing it in season sets, so here's this two-disc set.




This is the third season of Get Smart. I'm surprised the series lasted so long. Watching it on Nick at Nite and you'd think it was just another goofy 60s sitcom.



On the Wii we have a golf game I'm actually interested in. Tiger Woods 10 comes with Motion Plus, and I can't wait to try the Frisbee golf mode.

Here's the latest Indiana Jones game. It shows us why professors rarely have the time to teach.


On the DS is another LEGO game. This one looks real time strategy-ish. Or maybe like Rampart. I don't know.


For the DSi is Mario Minis: Minis March Again! The DS game was ok.

No comments: