Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This Week In Entertainment (6/30/09)




My Pick of the Week is the Chun Li movie if only because it's got to be hilariously bad. I doubt it's a classic like the Van Damme movie, though.


Also out this week in theaters is Ice Age 3. The first two movies weren't great, but they were both good surprises. I hope this movie is the same even though movie franchises tend to stink by the third film.

Public Enemies is a movie about John Dilinger, but I would have guessed Bonnie and Clyde from the trailer. By the way, I'd see this movie if Christian Bale would do the Batman voice all through the flick.


Parker Lewis Can't Lose (Season 1) strikes me as a show that kids will watch and enjoy, but will soon lose interest in and forget about. Because that's my memories of the show.


Isn't Do the Right Thing a movie about bad race relations leading to a riot? Because the box cover here suggests a In Living Color sketch is about to break out.

You see, They Call this guy Bruce because he's Asian, just like Bruce Lee! Get it?


Finally on the Wii we have Harry Potter and the Sixth Book, the latest HP game that should work well with the Wii Remote but probably won't.

No comments: