Monday, June 1, 2009

E3 2009: Day 1

Two big things announced today. First thing was Tales of Monkey Island for PC and WiiWare. I've played the third and fourth game so I'll definitely play all five episodes of this series. I hope they bring back the voice of Guybrush from those two games. That guy actually made a whiny character funny.


The other big news is that Microsoft has half-heartedly embraced motion controls. Sorta. They're going to release Project Natal, a camera that senses motion similar to the PS2 EyeToy. This thing will probably be quickly forgotten but who knows. I was prepared to rag on Microsoft for conceding defeat to the Wii but they're still fighting for second place with Sony.


Tomorrow is the Nintendo E3 show. I hope to watch it like I have the past 3 years. And I hope Cammy Dunaway shows up just to scare the nerds who won't admit that they fear girls.

Yes, nerds, *I*'m laughing at you. Let that sink in.

No comments: