Saturday, September 27, 2008

Robot Master Saturday #12



Today's robot is Flash Man. Despite his silly name, his power is to freeze time momentarily. You're looking at his picture right now.

I always tackled him first. Let's see what I drew.



Despite what I said last week, I may have drew this first. He's huge compared to the other drawings.

His left arm is so disproportional to his right one. And his arm is attached to the wrong place. I'm such a bad drawer that I could become a famous webcomic maker.

His right foot is also disproportional to the left one. I'm tempted to draw it today to see if I could get anything right.

I don't know what is up with the eyes. I think it just shows my unconscious hatred of Asians.

1 comment:

Rimmi said...

I'll never get why these guys were created without hands. Hands are useful things. Without mine, I'd never be able to eat popsicles.