Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another apology.

I'm going to get to posting stuff soon. Really! Sorry for the delay. For now, I want to say a few things.

1) I'd probably give Wasp Woman a B-. Fun episode and it shows that CT is improving by episode. I hope to give a real review at sometime.
2) I pick the Giants over the Skins for tomorrow. Sorry Lita, wurwolf, but I like picking who will win during the NFL season.
3) If I did a Weekly Entertainment post, I'd probably pick Mario RPG for the Virtual Console as Pick of the Week.
4) I've never seen The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan before. It's Charlie Chan meets Scooby Doo, right? That one girl is so a rip off of Daphne. I'll get to my first post of the challenge soon, hopefully.


Hopefully I'll get back to updating the blog during this weekend when work clears up.

No comments: