Monday, September 8, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (9/8/08)



My Pick of the Week is the latest Terry Pratchett book, Nation. It is not a Discworld novel but I will eventually pick it up. I wish I hadn't clicked the amazon link because it just told me that he has a rare form of alzheimer's, which really sucks. He's a great author.


Also out this week is Smallville Season Seven. Ok, I've never watched an episode of this show, but did it really last this long? Isn't Clark an adult who needs to move to Metropolis by now?

I like Judge Judy, and here's her second DVD, which I'm sure has some "Best of" cases. Go kick Oprah's butt, Judy!

Speaking of another show I'm surprised has been on for so long, here's the complete series (up to now, I guess) of CSI Miami. I guess there's enough jokes about how many CSI and Law and Order shows there are, so (puts sunglasses on) I'll move on.

I never cared for the Slyvester and Tweety Mysteries, which seem to be a show about Slyvester and Tweety antics, old obscure Warner Brother characters, and maybe some mystery filler. If this gets us any closer to EarthWorm Jim on video I'm all for it.

Uwe Boll butchers another game I never heard of. And here I just thought it was a Saw rip off.

This video teaches you how to move from a Guitar Hero guitar to a real one. Pfft, why? Apparently because you hate the GH chicks.


On the Wii we have The Price is Right. Twenty bucks and I'd own a copy!

On the DS we have MillionHeir. It's probably a click and pick adventure game with a stupid name. I'd buy more of these if they were cheaper.

Also on the DS is Viva Pinata. I almost feel sorry for Rare, which really lost it's way after being bought by Microsoft.

No comments: