Thursday, September 6, 2007

I have six days to live!

Sorry I haven't updated lately. Personal life has gotten in the way lately. I even missed my Monday update since the first time I started that. I'll do that before next Monday, hopefully.


Anyway, I have some good/bad/whatever news. I'm dying on the 12th. No, there's nothing wrong with me. What happened is that I got some new CDs recently. While I was listening to the first one on my computer, I let the random image thingie go to full screen. I wasn't paying attention to the computer until I glanced at it and noticed a ring. It looked like the death ring from the movie The Ring. I never saw that movie, but I know that I have only six days to live. Although that might be delayed since I haven't gotten the phone call yet. Oh well.


In unrelated news, I like the Colts in tonight's game.

No comments: