Monday, September 24, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (9/24/07)

I almost declared this week a waste. There's no good games coming out this week. (There's a big game that Microsoft wants you to buy, but I'll decline from mentioning it. There's no good movies coming out this week. (The only movie that caught my eye was made by an obvious troll, so I'll decline from mentioning it.) Amazon had over 800 entries in its dvd section, which is starting to tick me off. I gave up the first time I looked through the first few pages, but now I saw something that's good for a Pick of The Week!




I give you, Davey and Goliath: The Lost Episodes. Now, I've never seen an episode of the show and I probably wouldn't enjoy it now, even in a mocking way. So why did I pick it? One of the users at amazon.com mentioned that these lost episodes were removed from syndication for having too much violence and nudity. Yes, Davey goes skinny dipping in one episode. Sinner!

Also out on dvd is Walking Tall: Lone Justice starring Kevin Sorbo. Two problems I have with this movie already. First, didn't the original movie star Joe Don with just a two-by-four? What's up with the gun? Second, isn't it unfair to have Hercules beat up the bad guys?


Obligatory U2 video mention - the boys in Dublin.



And that's it. Jeez, what a terrible week. Here, go look at this. I want one. Email me and I'll give you my address so you can send one to me.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

Not a total waste! New Decemberists EP out! Whoohooo!!!!