Friday, September 21, 2007

Tork Picks Week 3

SD over GB
Minn over KC
NE over Buf
NYJ over Mia
Phi over Det
Pit over SF
TB over StL
Ind over Hou
Bal over Ari
-
Sea over Cin
Jac over Den
Cle over Oak
Car over Atl
NYG over Was
-
Dal over Chi
-
Tenn over NO


Notes:

Pats are the best team in the league. I wonder if the cheating scandal is an excuse by the NFL to keep them from going 16-0.

I loved the Skins win Monday night and the attention Jason Campbell got because of it, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried about the Giants, even though Coughlin can and will get fired at any poin this season.

Toughest pick this week? Minnensota at KC. Seriously, who the heck is suppose to win that game?

Last week I mentioned that KC, Tampa, and Cleveland could all be the worst team in the league. Forget what I said about Tampa Bay and Cleveland, but KC is still awful. We'll put Atlanta and Miami onto that list.

I really didn't think that the Saints would fall apart so quickly.

I wouldn't mine rooting for Houston since they've been awful and they make a great underdog team, but there's no way they are beating the Colts. Too early for them.

I'm picking Philly because I just don't see them going 0-3, even though McNabb looks pretty rusty. Still, it doesn't look good for the Eagles, which means Dallas can run away with the division easily.

GO BEARS!


Last week: 9-7
Season: 20-12

No comments: