Friday, September 28, 2007

Tork Picks Week 4

I'll take:

Hou over Atl
Buf over NYJ
Bal over Cle
Dal over StL
Det over Chi
Mia over Oak
GB over Minn
-
Sea over SF
TB over Car
Ind over Den
Pit over Ari
SD over KC
-
Phi over NYG
-
NE over Cin



Notes:

The Giants have the opportunity from being an awful 0-2 to being second place in the division. Not that I'm bitter, dammit.

I know his team has looked really good lately, but I can't take Farve and the Packers seriously. To me, he's just padding his stats. It's too bad he can't get the TD record versus the Giants. You know what I mean.

I was surprised when I heard Brian Griese's name this week. When was the last time he's been employed? Not a good time to be Grossman.

I'm only picking Buffalo because I don't think they have a chance and therefore they must win! Reverse logic at work here, because the team stinks.

Huh, that's all I can think of right now. Good thing I get to rest from the Redskins this week. The Giants/Philly game is the most intriguing.






Last week: 13-3
Season: 33-15

No comments: