Friday, September 14, 2007

Tork Picks Week 2

The Redskins won't go 0-16 for 2007! Break out the champagne!


Here are my picks:

Cin over Cle
Ind over Tenn
StL over SF
NYG over GB
Pit over Buf
NO over TB
Car over Hou
Jac over Atl
-
Det over Minn
Dal over Mia
Sea over Ari
Chi over KC
Den over Oak
Bal over NYJ
-
NE over SD
-
Phi over Was



Notes:

Like I said last week, I just can't pick the Skins because I feel I would jinx them and feel bad about picking them. And that's after how crummy Philly looked versus a bad GB team.

I'm wondering if the cheating scandal will effect New England, but come on. This is Belichick versus Norv "Give me six years before I take you to the playoffs (once)" Turner we're talking about. New England is the team to beat if you ask me. Freaken Pats. (But I am rooting for them this week.)

So, are we in agreement that the Browns are the worst team in the league, or is it the Bucs? Or maybe it's the Chiefs.

Like last year, Dallas blew away their first opponent. This time, however, their defense sucked versus a team that at one poin had a 300 pound QB. Hopefully Dallas collapses again. It helps that their coach is Wade Phillips.

I've liked New Orleans for a long time, but they might be a letdown team this year.


Last week - 10-5
Total - 11-5

No comments: