Thursday, September 13, 2007

This Week in Entertainment (9/13/07)



Today's Pick of the Week is the third The Film Crew DVD. This is the one I voted for so I hope it's better than the first two.

Also out on DVD is Judge Judy! I'm not sure how many episodes are on this and I'm guessing it's a "Best of" dvd.

For MSTies we have another uncut version of Eegah and City Limits. I recommend just getting the MST3k dvd for Eegah since it includes the movie uncut (if I remember correctly.)

Oops, also for MSTies is a dvd hybrid that includes Bat People, aka It Lives By Night. Giving how boring the movie is, the latter title is more appropriate. I know nothing about the movie included with it.

Here's some Laurel and Hardy stuff, from the twenties! I can't imagine watching them without hearing "This is another nice mess..." or Stanley's crying.

One of the movies contained in this collection contains a character that can't aim well with a rock. It also scared me as a kid.

Addams Family Volume 3, still better than Munsters!

Cap'n Crunch!? The heck? Where are the soggies?

This is an anime that was based on a game with the prefix "Xeno." Never trust a video game with that prefix.

Vista for dummies. If the reviews are accurate, that's what it was also written by! HA HA HA and so forth.

No comments: