Friday, September 7, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (9/7/07)


My belated Pick of the Week is the DVD for the uncut version of Space Mutiny. Space Mutiny was the subject of my favorite MST3k episode and the folks who put this dvd out recognize the silliness of the movie.

A bunch of James Bond movies are being released on DVD cheap. Dr. No, Live and Let Die, Tomorrow Never Dies, Diamonds Are Forever, A View To A Kill and OCTOPUSSY.

Speaking of stuff, there seemed to be a ton of adult movies listed by amazon this week. Girls, can you keep your pants on for even a second!? Why do you have to be so wild?

They also had some classic Christmas stuff, including Mr. Magoo's greatest appearance. It's a little late for Christmas in July, people.

Here's a video about the Colts's road to the Superbowl. I forget, did this really happen or was it a gag that got out of hand?


On the Wii Virtual Console, Bonk 3 is out. I still haven't played the original yet. I guess I should purchase a few Wii poins already. (600 Wii poins.)

No comments: