Friday, January 4, 2008

Nightmare Superbowl

If I die sometime between now and early February, here's what I'll watch in hell.


The Redskins will sneak by the Seahawks tomorrow 6-5, even though they only gained 10 yards total on offense. Then they will travel to Dallas and the media will talk about how good the Skins have been lately and how vulnerable the Cowboys are. Aikman and Buck will do commentary for that game.

After the biggest playoff win ever, Dallas cruises by Green Bay after Brett Statpadder's arm falls off.



Meanwhile, the Colts somehow beat the Patriots. No offense against Peyton Manning and the Colts, but this is the poin where I stop watching football games and ask for more harsh punishments. I even make up stuff so my eternal damnation will distract me from Superbowl 42, which will have commentary by Aikman and Buck. The over-under for Aikman saying that he's "impressed" by Romo is about 50.

No comments: