Sunday, January 13, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (1/14/07)




I don't know when I'll finish this so just take a look at my Pick of the Week. I'm more excited at the idea of a Puppy Bowl 4 than a Superbowl 42.


Update:

Track of the Moon Beast? Oh wow!

I'm not sure if I've seen Earth vs the Space Saucers, but I'm sure it's the kind of cheese I like.

At first I thought The History Channel was stretching it by this thing about playing cards. When I learned that the special was not about poker tips but rumored stuff like the Mason influence on the cards, I knew that they were stretching it in a different way.


In theaters, the only thing interesting is Teeth, and by interesting, I mean freaken nuts. It seems to be about a woman who is Hollywood's idea of someone who vows to be chaste, until she finds out she has vaginal dentata. I wouldn't even mention this film but I saw a few short clips in an ad at Rotten Tomatoes, and apparently she becomes a sexual monster. Or something. I don't think like Hollywood people. I read that this was originally a NC17 movie. I'm going to now weep.


On the Wii Virtual Console is Pac-Attack. I would say it is one of the lesser Pac-Man games, but it isn't really a Pac-Man game. Baby Pac-Man is a lesser Pac-Man game. This is a weak Tetris game with Pac-Man characters.

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

YAY!!! Puppy Bowl! Fun fun fun!