Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (1/27/08)

I watched a couple Rifftrax this weekend. Fellowship of the Ring and Spider-Man. Both were ok, and Spider-Man was a little better. I still have Star Wars Episode 3 waiting. (And the last Film Crew DVD, which I have yet to watch.)


I took my own advice and started playing the Tomb Raiders in order, only I'm not doing it as a marathon. Right now I'm up to the Oil Rig levels in the second Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider 2 was good, but lacked something that the classic first had. Plus it had those damn spiders.

I just ordered The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. I have no idea why I don't already own a copy. I rented it once and liked it, especially any scene with Animala. I should write about it sometime. Can't wait for the sequel.




By the way, since I haven't done this in a while.

Currently reading: Stardust by Neil Gaiman

Previous read: Time's Black Lagoon

No comments: