Monday, January 28, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (1/29/08)


My Pick of the Week may have already been a Pick of the Week. I won't check, but I'm selecting The King of Kongs: A Fistful of Quarters on DVD.



I'll finish this later today.

Update: And I'm back. Let's finish this.

Also out on DVD is Daddy Day Camp, which I only mention to mock Cuba Gooding Jr. How's the career going Cuba?

One of the many Hercules collections: It's The Steve Reeves Collection! This includes Giants of Marathon uncut.

Die and Let Live sounds like a really gloomy James Bond film. Maybe they remade it for a younger audience.


On the Wii is Bomberman Land. I thought this was going to be the Wii's Bomberman, and was annoyed by the lack of online play. Than I realized it was basically another collection of mini-games.

Dear Wii Game Developers, STOP DOING THAT!


And that's it for this week. How about that?

1 comment:

wurwolf said...

I hear that's a pretty good movie. We'll have to netflix the dvd.