Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (1/13/07)

All my respect for Tony Dungy is gone and so is my lack of respect for Coughlin. Funny how that works.


I beat Bonk's Adventure today. I didn't think it would be so short but it only has five levels. It was ok, but I hope the sequel has more.


I should have worked today, but I didn't. I ended up watching the Dallas game. I'll be busy tomorrow catching up.


I will get my hands on my Cinematic Titanic dvd soon, but I won't be able to watch it until I get a break. We'll see if I write anything about it.



Those guys I talked about in the previous post probably didn't even come close to their goal. All I know is that they were 24 hours in and still stuck on Majora's Mask. Plus, the feed kept failing and they ended up showing a lame Wii review show, over and over. Oh well.

No comments: