Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (1/06/07)

I'm going to be so busy this month. I'm going to do the usual updates, but that's probably it. I shouldn't even be doing this. I should be working. But nooooo, I like to fall behind in my work. Oh well.


I thought I had more to say, but I don't. What a poinless post.



Monday morning edit: I remembered at least one thing I was going to mention.

I was thinking about joining a MMORPG lately, probably WOW since it's so popular. I was thinking about doing it just to see what it's like and maybe to make fun of it on my blog. I probably won't do it since I don't have the free time a teen has, but I still have a lot of free time so who knows?


I hope to get The Oozing Skull (from Cinematic Titanic) soon. It's suppose to ship on Wednesday. Hopefully the CT guys can figure away for the DVD making company to make and ship these things faster. I hope they at least make a dozen episodes.


I've seen some sites mention the possibility that the state of California might control the thermostats in CA homes. Of course, I'll have to take their word for it, since I can't read legalese. I guess the clf-bulbs weren't enough.

No comments: