Monday, July 21, 2008

This Week In Entertainment (7/21/08)


I hate to make this my Pick of the Week. I've already played through the PS version of Final Fantasy 4, so I don't need this 3d remake. I didn't even like the game that much. Yet, I have a feeling that I'll eventually pick this up. I feel like if I get this game, it's like I'm throwing up my hands and conceding that I'll never get married.


Also out this week in theaters is the X-Files second movie. Boy, is this movie lucky that it doesn't have much competition this week so it won't be blown away too badly by The Dark Knight.


On DVD we have assorted episodes of the television version of the Jack Benny Show. I'd complain about them not releasing it in seasons but they probably lost some episodes. Which really sucks. I hate when old movies and films are destroyed or lost.

Here's a giant collection of public domain cartoons in a thirty dollar set. For those who don't have a set like this and want to start somewhere.

No comments: