Monday, April 2, 2007

Simpsons Script

I just saw the revenge episode yesterday, and I'm more convinced then ever that I could write my own episode. One day I need to sit down and pour my writing skills into "Marge Vs. the Birail." It would probably have a scene like this:



Homer: Marge, remember the cars we use to have? Not anymore!

Marge: Homer! Were you drinking?

Homer: Only at AA meetings!

Marge: (Groans) I guess we'll all have to take that new birail to go on our trip.

Family: The Simpsons are going to Idaho!!!!

Bart: I want to see a potato!

Comic Book Guy: This birail thing sounds suspiciously like an adventure Our Favorite Family had earlier.

(Every starts to stare at the camera.)

Homer: Thanks for poining that out. That makes it ok!

Lisa: Speaking of Idaho, the war in Iraq sucks and we're ignoring the enviroment somehow!!!







The only thing holding me back is the obligatory lengthy Godfather parody. I'll have to watch those movies before I finish the script.

No comments: