Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday, Lazy Sunday (4/15)

It's tax day. Do you know where your 1040s are?


I was flipping the channels today and I saw a Nats game on MASN. I was watching the tail end of it and the Nats pulled it out. I was excited until I saw the score updates that said that the Nats were postponed. It suddenly occured to me that other inconsistancies (some guy was said to be a rookie, when I remember him being around since the beginning) poined to the fact that this was a rerun of a game from a previous year. Blah.

My friend Lita has been showing me a feature at Somethingawful.com called Let's Play. It's a forum where people show themselves playing games while giving a running commentary or whatever. I've only seen two so far, and I'm watching the videos they have for Majora's Mask. If I ever run out of ideas for this blog, I could try stealing that idea. I'd rather stick to games pre-32 bit era, of course.

I have some other material too. Besides Killer Shrews which I have yet to watch, I could watch the colorized version of Plan Nine. It has a commentary by Mike Nelson and I've been wanting to see it.

I also have a cartoon show DVD set and I would like to poke fun at each episode by writing long reviews about them. (See websites like Jabootu.net or agonybooth.com) Sadly, that takes way too long to do so that won't be frequent.

I beat Twilight Princess yesterday. It's good, but I'm willing to bet that the next Zelda game for the Wii is going to be a big step forward. Something that will shake up the series.

Today I started replaying Majora's Mask.

Jeez, this entry did nothing to dispell the notion that all I post about is video games.

No comments: