Friday, April 13, 2007

Women Who I've Had a Crush On #2




One day during the summer of 1995(?) my parents bought The Flintstones movie. Before then I had read the critic in my high school paper and he called the movie horrible. Because of that I was prepared for a terrible movie and I even protested getting the movie.

We went back to our trailer in Delaware and watched it, and it turned out to be not bad. It had a couple good gags here and there, and the movie survived the fact that the plot was just a few sitcom cliches stapled together.

Of course, probably one reason why I liked the movie was Halle Berry's character. She is a very attractive woman. After that movie I quickly memorized her name and any movie commercial that she was in would catch my attention.

Sadly, she seems to pick terrible movies to star in. I don't even have to bring up her superhero starring role, do I? And even though I find her attractive, that doesn't mean I want to see Swordfish. But I'll always remember her for making the Flintstones movie awesome.

No comments: