Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This Week In Entertainment (10/23/07)



My Pick of the Week is third game of one of the best series to be released in a while. Let's hope this has five trials instead of four like the second game. POIN!


Also out this week is Namco Museum Remix. I have all five Namco Museums released for the PlayStation, so there's probably no good reason for me to get this other than the fact that it's cheap and has a few remakes that use the Wii remote. It even has a version of Pac-N-Roll, a DS game that I still haven't beaten. Maybe it works better with a Wii remote.


Onto DVDs. When I was a kid I loved the first and third Indiana Jones movies. So when they decided to make a television series, I was there when they aired the first episode. Too bad it was really boring. I later watched an episode that had a cameo by Harrison Ford, but that too put me to sleep.


Here's another Super Friends (here dubbed as the Super Powers, which isn't any less lame) dvd set. How many seasons did they air?

Speaking of lame! (These jokes write themselves.)

For 190 dollars, it's the entire I Love Lucy set. I was wondering if that included the Desi/Lucy hour shows, but they wouldn't call it love at that poin. (That's the second time I've made that joke in a This Week post. I'm such a jerk.)

Weird title alert! "Our Hitler", which sounds like a bad sitcom. Maybe it was a Hogan's Heroes spinoff.

BECAUSE THEY CARE!!! It's old style vs creepy new.

As long as the kid doesn't have a Sonic game in their stocking, Christmas will be saved!

Speaking of Christmas, there are several Christmas videos that I'm not listening. Despite what cranky commentators think, the worst thing to happen to Christmas is not renaming it to something neutral, as dumb as that is. No, the worst thing is constantly moving the season up until everybody gets tired of the Holiday season. It's freaken October, people! Patience is a virtue!

No comments: