Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Redskins Watch (Oct 17)

Packers win despite the fact that they suck, dammit. Brett Statpadder did nothing. (Congrats on the INT record, though. You earned it.)

Jason looked good. Too bad the receivers couldn't catch anything.

Sean Taylor was great, but I wanted to slap him for the lateral he did at the end of the game.

I want to ask who's calling the offensive plays. If it's Joe Gibbs, than he should admit it and stop hiding behind a fake offensive coordinator. If it's Al Saunders, he really needs to be slapped hard. The key play of the game was a end-around or a reverse which ended up with Santana Moss fumbling. My problem with this play is: Who the hell calls reverses or end-arounds? I hate those plays! Those should be ripped out of anyone's playbook. They always seem to lose 10-15 yards far more often than catching the defense off-guard. Also, who made the call late in the game when the Skins had 4th and 2 in GB territory? We need a better play than a dump off nearly two yards away from first down.


And now, for a guess columnist!

This is Troy Aikman, and I'm just impressed by this entry. I'm impressed about how Tork kept it short and to the poin, and I'm impressed by how there's paragraphs and stuff. It's just an impressive effort all around.

No comments: