Friday, October 26, 2007

Tork's Picks Week 8

I shall take:

Ind over Car
Cle over StL
NYG over Mia
Minn over Phi
Pit over Cin
Det over Chi
Tenn over Oak
-
NYJ over Buf
Jac over TB
SD over Hou
SF over NO
NE over Was
-
Den over GB




Notes:

I heard an ESPN radio show where some guy was interviewing a British guy about how popular the NFL game in London is. Turns out it sold out immediately. Who knew?

Wouldn't it be funny if the people at that game only bought tickets to be snotty and hostile about football? I feel sorry for the Dolphins right now.

I'm so not gooing to lie to myself and think the Skins have a chance this week. But I'm rooting for them to cover (or whatever. I still don't get gambling so I probably screwed up the lingo.)

My making fun of Norv Turner takes a Bye Week while the city of San Diego recovers.

Denver is a lousy team, so I don't know why I'm picking them over a much better Green Bay. It's like I woke up one day before the season started and decided I just plain hated the Packers and Brett Statpadder.



Last Week: 10-4
Total: 71-32

No comments: