Saturday, February 3, 2007

Demo Fun #2

Since I've had a Superbowl theme for the past few days, what better way to continue it by having a demo about a soft drink? Now that's Super Sunday worthy.



This demo features a very well done rotating can of 7-Up. Any picture I post couldn't do this justice. I really wish I had the programming skills this guy/woman has.

That's it for compliments. Now on to the scrolling text underneath. We're greeted with, "Hello Starfrontiers!" Uh, hi? The programmers are The Seven-Up Crew. Then we're provided with evidence that the programmers are not Americans or are really stupid ones. "Here is now the rotate Seven-Up tin!" Tin?! Must have been a long forgotten marketing campaign. Or a bad translation. The SUC hopes I like the demo and wants me to call them. Well, I'm not a Starfrontier, so I don't have SUC's number.

And now for a list of other nerds! Quark, Pirx, Antibyte, Ming T.M., Ram and Eli. Starfrontier is apparently this whole group of hackers. By the way, Ming can "very good paint!" She's asked to paint a Seven-Up tin. Sadly, the text starts repeating before we learn more about the wisdom of the SUC.



Stats:
Date - None given.
Scrolling text - standard.
Font - green.
Europeans - I'm willing to bet they are.
Bragging about Accomplishments - yep.
Putting other hackers down - Nope.
Listing a ton of other nerds - Yep.
Harsh language - None.
Song - 6/10. Not bad.

No comments: