Friday, February 2, 2007

SuperBowl XLI

I guess I should predict something, huh? Predictions are fun because you just laugh at how stupid they are several days, months, or even years later. So without further adieu...


I don't really know too much about these teams. I sorta know about this offense versus that defense, but I never followed either of them. I'm leaning towards the Colts, because they're in the better conference. And while I wouldn't bet money on Manning, I'm not going to jump on the Bear's bandwagon just because Grossman had a couple good playoff games. So did the Colts' defense, and they were just as bad as Grossman during the regular season.

I say the Colts will win, 38-21. I think this game will be close until the first team cries uncle, and then the other team will cruise. I'm willing to guess that the Bears give up the run first, and cause their fans heart attacks by putting the game into Grossman's hands. We'll see.

No comments: