Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Day

Ok, I don't think I have a topic. I was thinking about posting what I think the perfect woman for me is, but as I was thinking that topic out, I realized I was spending too much time on unimportant stuff. In fact, I think I can sum it up by saying that the perfect woman for me would have to be extremely patient. You know those legends of some woman who was seperated from a man and waited so long that she turned into stone or a penguin or something? A little less patient then that.

So I started to think of other Valentine's Day topics. I could have described my experiences, but that would have led to bitter, depressing stuff, and I want my blog to avoid that. I don't think I've ever given or received a Valentine's Day card. I did send a Valentine's Day email to a friend, and I still get occasional emails from Hallmark because of that. So that's no help.

I thought about doing an entry about candy, but other then lousy chocolates and chalky hearts, candy is more of a Halloween thing.

Then it occured to me! Who is often associated with Valentine's Day? Cupid! And who sorta looks like Cupid? Kid Icarus! A video game character! But sadly, I've never owned that game. So I can't make a fake topic out of that. Dangit.

I started thinking about other Valentine's things. Roses? Nah, I know nothing about flowers. Hearts? Nah, I'm not a doctor. The heart symbol? Heh heh, it's shaped like a butt.

Hey, wait! I think I've got it! I was just typing random words, but I could start an entry for another reoccuring feature. I should have thought of that first. Oh well. Better post this and start on that.

1 comment:

The Mickey said...

I know that roses smell like poo poo. I heard it in a song once.